We’re looking for our next great teammate!
Check out our newest opportunity. If you’re interested, just fill out this form and stay tuned!
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for processing incoming and outgoing shipments by verifying counts, inspecting for damage, entering information into a computer software program, and inventory control. This is a first shift position located within a clean, organized, and climate-controlled manufacturing environment. Strong multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and good judgement are essential in this fast-paced, friendly environment. You must be a be a quick learner and possess a willingness to help other teammates. This is a full-time position with benefits and competitive pay based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verify completeness of purchase order against shipping manifest.
- Complete all required receiving documents via computer.
- Route received goods to other departments.
- Perform regularly scheduled cycle counts as required.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and management.
- Seek out and communicate continuous improvement ideas.
- Understand and follow the 6S method; an industry standard for improving efficiency, designed to help build and maintain a high-quality work environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor and cross train.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year of recent work-related experience or training.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Experience in shipping and receiving platforms is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to time manage based on daily requirements and responsibilities.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fork-lift experience is a plus.
- Ability to work while standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach.
The Print Source, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and make all employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We value diversity and welcome all qualified applicants to apply. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.