We’re looking for our next great teammate!
Check out our newest opportunity. If you’re interested, just fill out this form and stay tuned!
The Receiving Clerk is responsible for processing incoming shipments by verifying counts, inspecting for damage, entering information into a computer software program, and inventory control. This is a 1st shift position located within a clean, organized, and air-conditioned warehouse. Strong multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and good judgement are essential in this fast-paced, friendly environment. Candidates need to possess a willingness to help other teammates be a quick learner. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verify completeness of purchase order against shipping manifest.
- Route received goods to other departments.
- Complete all required receiving documents via computer.
- Perform regularly scheduled cycle counts as required.
- Operate a forklift to unload trucks and relocate materials.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and management.
- Seek out and communicate continuous improvement ideas.
- Practice the 6S method; an industry standard for improving efficiency, designed to help build and maintain a high-quality work environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor and cross train.
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or one year of recent work-related experience or training.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suites and receiving platforms.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present information.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fork-lift experience is a plus.
- Ability to work while standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach.
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift.
The Print Source, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and make all employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We value diversity and welcome all qualified applicants to apply. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.